Tuesday, June 22, 2010

sex and the city ♥


Hello!
Today I'm very happy because I'll write another free post! This time, I'll talk about "sex and the city", an American TV series based on the book which has the same name. This is my favourite series and I love it.

Sex and the city was broadcast from 1998 until 2004, for a total of ninety-four episodes. This series is set in New York and the story is about the lives and loves of four women who are very good friends.

The lead character is Carrie Bradshaw. She is a single woman who works by writing a weekly column for the newspaper "The New York Star". Carrie writes about love and sex, based on his experience and that of her three friends: Charlotte, Miranda and Samantha. Carrie suffers a lot for love because she is in love with the wrong man. He is "Mr. Big" and he makes many mistakes in his relationship with Carrie.

In this story, over the years, Carrie wrote a book based in all her column and she becomes very famous and she travels to Paris. At the end of story she believes finding love on the side of a Russian man, but she realizes it will not be happy with him. Then appears Mr. Big in Paris and he tells Carrie that he loves her. This is the end of the series.

In the year 2008 was released in the world "Sex and the city the movie" and this year. was released "Sex and the city 2". In both films continue the stories of these four friends love, drama, laughs, cries, lies and love breaks.

This is my favorite series because I think that are very real the topics discussed in it. The love failure, the dream of the perfect man, ideal love and friendship above all things are issues with which we will face sometimes in life.

It is a beatiful series, I recommend it.
Well
Bye!


3 comments:

  1. hello Valeria !

    sex and the city",is a very good series, very entertaining, I love this serie !



    See you, bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi vale...
    this series are very entertainment, i like it so much!, sex and the city the movie is very well too!

    bye see you in class

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen sex and the city... but with you post I would like see it!!!
    Hugs!!
    I love you!
    Bye! :)

    ReplyDelete