Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My blogging experience :)




Hi everybody!Today is my last day writing bloggs and guees that? I have to write about my blogging experience.

Every Tuesday, I had to come to the computer room of at "Campus West in Quinta Normal" to make a new blog for my english class, each day about a different topic.

I have to say that I didn't really like it that much because is hard to have creativity in your mind. But the experience that I lived here, all the weekends, writing and writing and writing was very lovely. I liked to be here with my classmates and Miss Claudia, because the ambience was friendly, warm and so funny too. Also, the bloggs help me a lot improving my english. I learnt many words and concepts that I didn't know before and not just here on Tuesday, in classes on Thursday too.

In my opinion, it's very original and helpful the use of the bloggs to learnt the different languages, because you are writing all the time and improving your vocabulary, grammar and your redaction. Also is very important the use of technology because it's much fast and if you don't like what you wrote, you just have to click a button and in one second the text is deleted.

My favorite posts were "free post" because in these I told about the topics that are important in my life and that I love. Also on those topics I feel that I can know the experiences of my classmates and a bit of their lives too.

In general, I spend a great moment here, my experience with the blog was sometimes good sometimes not good, but I liked because was very funny and relaxed. I feel that I learned more English and I like it.

Well, this is all and see you soon because the next semester I'll continue writing in my blog.
bye,bye!

3 comments:

  1. Friend!! It is my last post in your blog in this semester !!! I will cry jajajajaj I'm joking... I like write a blog too!!!

    Look my picture is more nice that you photo :P ajjaja I love you friend!!
    see you ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Valee!!

    I am agree with you in that blog is a very original idea for learn different languages and very useful too. So, I wait that Miss Claudia don’t change its modality :)

    Well... See you soon!!
    Bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi beauty friend how are you?
    I also believe that the free post as avery funny experiece because I expressive of my ideas hahah
    see you later in the class
    kises for you (L)

    ReplyDelete