Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My passion for the pets.


Hi! This time, I can to write a free topic. I'll talk about "the pets" because I love them.

When I had five years, my mom brought home my first pet, a beautiful female cat. My brothers and I were very happy with it. We decided to call Telma. She was very playful and affectionate. But, one day Telma ill and she died shortly after. My brother and I were very sad for a long time because both share our love of pets.

Time after, my mom brought home other cat, she was Rosita and she was beautiful. Rosita was like a daughter to me. We slept together and she gave me love every time I was sad.

Months after my mom brought another cat more, and with my brothers named Osa because her face and her ears were round like a bear. Osita had lived on the street and she suffered a lot there because there are very bad people who do not like pets and they mistreat to the pets.

After Elizabeth arrived home, she was a cat that lived in mom's work. Elizabeth was an old cat and she was sick.

In January this year, after eleven years of age died Rosita. When I remember this I'm very sorry because Rosita was like my daughter and she went to heaven I do not see her again. Also this year, Elizabeth died.

I feel that pets are the same people because they have feeling too. I feel sorry for the many abandoned dogs and cats on the streets and I think that they suffer for this.

I hope that some day the Chilean society change your thoughts and they don't leave pets in the streets, but I know that this is not easy because the people must change their culture.

In the future with my brother want to have a foundation for abandoned pets and find a home for them.

Well,
bye.


1 comment:

  1. She is Rosita??? She was very beutiful!
    I love the pets too, how you know I have a dog, called Lulú :)
    See you!
    Bye Bye...

    ReplyDelete