Tuesday, May 4, 2010

my career-related website.!


Hello everybody. Today I`ll show you my favorite website, which I enjoy visiting very much:
www.colegiodematronasdechile.cl

I found this link because I needed information about midwives and their role. In this site you can find inf ormation about the history of midwifery, the professional practice, health publications, an d also information about pregnancy, the different types of deliverie s and child care. It website also has very nice picture and its design pretty.

I visit it site every week because I want be informed about my future profession. Also in this there's always new information to check and new documents to read.

I like this site because ever y day is necessary to know new information about your career, and I should know midwifery development in our country. Also its keeps me connected with "the college of midwives", a very important institution for midwives in Chile. This site I used to do homew ork f or my University because is really easy to use.

I want to recommend this website to all my classmates because is useful to keep us informed about our future profession. I hope you like it and enjoy its contents.

Well that's all for now.
See you soon.
By e, bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hello vale, I like the website about you wrote too.
    I love you a lot !
    See you later.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visit the link too!!!
    Hugs and see you tomorrow!!
    Bye :)

    ReplyDelete