Monday, November 22, 2010

New York City ♥


Hi everybody!

This time I’m going to talk about a free topic this is “the place that I would like to visit in the world”. And well, my favorite one definitely are the United States of America, specially the state of New York. But the best of it, is that I will travel to this city when I finish the university and I think that it will be the best trip of my life.

I like that country because there are a lot of amazing things, like well-known monuments. I think that New York is the city that meets all that things, like the statue of liberty, broadway, the empire state, etc. That's why people call it "the city of the world". I will try to visit everything. I would like to there on winter holidays to enjoy a nice weather.

I will go to the statue of liberty, Manhattan, the Empire State, Time Square, the Bronx Zoo, Central park, the Moma, Coney Island, and all the really interesting places that are in there.

Well, if you ask me if I would like to live and work there, I would not be so sure about it because in my opinion New York is a stressing city to live. So New York it is mainly my first option to travel to when I have the time and the money, and also I would to visit other countries like France, or Egypt. But will, this is only for tourism because is Chile for me is the best place to live in the world.

I hope, that I would never have to write blogs again, because it wasn’t never easy for me, but I think that I did it the best I could.

This is all!
Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment